Get assistance from our experienced Family Lawyers Halifax
Family Law can be a complicated and long process. Our Family Lawyers in Halifax try to make the process go as smooth as possible. Covering the legalized relationship between members of your family including wife, husband, children, parents, etc. Family law lawyers Halifax represents the people who have filed a divorce case, child custody, etc.
When doing research on Family lawyers you should follow a few steps to make sure you make the right decision.
Some tips to help you:
1. Make a list and expectations including overall outcome you wish to accomplish with your lawyer down the qualities you wish to have in your lawyer.
These qualities may include but are not limited to:
• Your preference for working with a female or male lawyer.
• How many years of experience they have in working with Family law matters.
• A lawyer who would help you in settling the case out of court or someone who would fight till the end in court.
• A lawyer who charges a competitive hourly rate.
2. Discuss with your family & friends. Ask for recommendations from your family and friends.
3. Do some research for lawyers in your area or family lawyers that are willing to travel.
4. Some Family lawyers even provide free of cost primary consultation to their clients. It would be better to have face to face meeting with a couple of attorneys who provide a free of cost consultation so that you get an idea about different family lawyers and their approach towards your case.
5. The Family Lawyer you hire should be efficient enough for settling the case in your favor. You can always request for some references so that you can get to know about the efficiency of the lawyer you are planning to hire. The lawyer should be able to give you the references once he has the client’s consent.
McCarthy Law Office is a Halifax law firm that provides top quality representation at affordable rates. We represent clients in Family Courts in Nova Scotia, Our Focus is on custody, child support, prenuptial agreements, orders of protection, Divorce and much more.
Experienced Family Law Lawyers Halifax
Many wonder if they need a Family Lawyer in Halifax. But for those who already have been through the process before know that you not only need a family lawyer, but you need one who will fight for your family as if it was his or her own, a lawyer who will be knowledgeable and experienced not just in Family Law, but in the specific Family Court where your case will be held. A very good Family Lawyer can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. Choose wisely.
Family Lawyers Services
Please contact the office for information regarding hourly rate for services.
Disbursements – Disbursements are expenses which we pay on your behalf. For example, we pay for courier expenses, register of documents, photocopies, mileage and long distance charges.